Sunday, December 4, 2011

Flashbacks

Hello again...yeah, so soon right? Well, I actually felt like following through with the whole frequent updating thing. Anyways, while I'm updating, it's not actually in congruence with what I wore today. Not only because today's outfit was nothing special, and I didn't really have much down time, but because I was looking through old pictures, and realized there were several different looks that I've never even posted! Of course all of these pictures are old, hence the summery feel of some of them, but alas here are the photos, enjoy!

Flower Girl
Top: Wal-Mart, Cardigan: Target, Shorts: Thrifted, Flats: Thrifted, Watch: Martin's Family Clothing

Color Block
Dress: borrowed, Belt: miscellaneous

Shady
Dress: Thrifted, Cardigan: Thrifted, Gladiator Sandals: Rue21, Hat: Fred's, Sunglasses: Thrifted, Purse: Thrifted

Lady-Like
Dress: Target, Cardigan: Thrifted, Oxfords: Thrifted, Beret: Thrifted, Socks: Thrifted

All Fur Fun
Shirt: Thrifted, Poncho/Scarf: Thrifted, Jeans: Thrifted, Booties: Thrifted, Faux Fur Coat: Thrifted

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these outfits!
    My favorite has to be the dress with the knee high socks <3
    I can't believe that dress is from target! I think I need to look harder there haha (:

    -Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, lady. :-) I got the dress last year, but definitely keep an eye out for the random good pieces at target, when you find them, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the comment!
    You look amazing in the borrowed colour block dress! And I love the lady like look! Great style! I'm not following you!

    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete